Make money blogging the ultimate way to monetize your blog in 2015
Make money blogging is not the easiest way to make money online but all statistics shows that earning money from a blog is the most popular in the last couple years, and here i want to share with you the new ultimate way to monetize your blog to make the most out of it.
But first let us list what bloggers already use to monetize their blogs, sorted by popularity:
1. List building, most bloggers love to have a clean blog, no ads no banners not even links; just content but this way they cannot make any money, so they try to build a list through their blogs by offering a product or newsletter to their subscribers. Then they will make money by promoting offers to their list. This strategy is the most popular among famous bloggers who have a lot of traffic, however in 2014 most of them have declared that they are facing a lot of financial problems because their method does not convert any more. People do not buy through email marketing any more.
2. Ad space and Pay Per Click advertisement, it is a great way to monetize your blog and make some good money blogging, however you also need a high traffic and high ranking blog to make any serious money here. PPC advertisement in most cases are waste of space and do not generate any good money at all, and selling your ad space require high Alexa ranking and Google ranking; if not you can use a third party service such as Magenet and linkPostads.
3. Affiliate marketing. This is by all means the best most used strategy to monetize blogs and make money blogging.
There are more ways to earn money with your blog but these 3 are the most effective. However the affiliate marketing strategy is the easier and generates the highest revenue today, with less requirement and highest conversion rate.
After all, it’s depending on your traffic, amount and quality and you need to make the most out of your audience.
Maybe you are using affiliate marketing is some way like banner ads, reviews or mentioning affiliate products and service in your posts, but still getting low conversion. Why?!!
Simple because you cannot exactly identify the need of your audience and cannot get the maximum out of your traffic.
This simple fact made ad networks like Google adward and others create a very sophisticated method that can identify traffic by reading history of any browser, and thus determine the users interest by their earlier browsing data. It is called retargeting method.
As a blogger you have no way to do that, but these giants can. But the problem with them is that they will pay you per a click, and keep 90% of the profits to themselves.
But not any more:
Here is a new ad performance network that uses this powerful retargeting method but pays you per sale and pays you high commissions
First here are the basic information about Prosperent:
- They have over 5000+ merchants, increasing very fast.
- Over 50,000+ products in their database. almost any niche you can imagine.
- Offers API to fetch products and show it on your website, in several ways that convert.
- Revenue split is 70:30 and if you earn more than 6k/month, revenue split will be 80:20
- Payment mode is Paypal and Payoneer. The easiest fastest way to pay.
They have 3 different types of ads offered to make the maximum of your blog:
1. Prosper Link. Simply add affiliate links to some of their high converting products
2. Prosper Ads that uses the re-targeting method to display high targeted ads to your traffic by knowing what they are highly interested in
3. API for advanced bloggers who have a programing experience.
All their advertising methods are presented with a simple features like java scripts, WordPress plug in that also adds a special icon to your visual editor to insert ads and links in your posts.
This is by far the best way to monetize your blog for 2015 and make more money blogging
- Managing PayPal Autopayments
- A Simple Plan For Making Time To Blog For Your Business
- How to Become an Affiliate Marketing Superhero #Infographic
- New High Paying Affiliate Program
- Increase Blog Traffic and Alexa Ranking with Bloggers Communities
- Blog Post Marketing Strategies
- Blogging Advice For The First Time Blogger